Cottages on the North Norfolk Coast
- traditional-style north Norfolk brick-and-flint cottages
- well-equipped with everything needed for a good, self-catering holiday for all the family
- own private patio or garden, usually
- own off-road parking
- cottages on-site are unused by pets.
Indoor heated swimming pool, games room, well-equipped play area, mini gym, beauty room, and gardens (like a mini Centre Parcs, but with the seaside right next door – a homely alternative).
Our North Norfolk Coast Location
- close to the sea
- in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
- on the edge of Weybourne Village (above) – away from the coast road – next to our sugar beet or barley fields, with
- many places to visit, and activities to enjoy, in this part of north Norfolk.
We live on-site with our family and look forward to giving you a personal welcome, sharing our local knowledge, and ensuring that your stay in Weybourne is a happy and memorable one.
Short / winter breaks
November–May (excluding school holidays) we do great value, short–break packages:
- 3 night weekend break (Fri–Mon)
- 4 night midweek break (Mon–Fri)
Prices on cottage pages.
Offers and Late Deals
Under Occupancy Discount
Our larger properties booked for just two people qualify for the Under Occupancy discount of 10%. Narroogal, Barnett's, Fleet, Old Flint Barn, Oyster, and Rosedale Barn cottages all qualify.
(does not apply to any other offers. Toddlers and babies do count.)
Loved the place. Loved the people. Love to come back every year.
Gary & Carole Marsh